Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Saturday, November 8, 2014

30 days of thankfulness, Day 8: Thankful for chicken

I am thankful for chicken. Yeah, it doesn't sound like something serious enough to be thankful for, but hey, this 30 days of thankfulness is to write what I am thankful for, not what other people are thankful for.

I love meat in general, but chicken is very close to being my favorite. There are tons of ways to eat it, and I love many of the ways you can prepare it...

Fried chicken
Chicken burrito
Chicken Parmesan
Chicken tenders
Chicken sandwich (go chick fil a!)
Chicken tacos
Chicken salad (as in lettuce and chicken, not chicken salad on a bun)
Chicken pizza
Stuffed chicken
Chicken soup
Chicken nuggets
Bourbon chicken
General Tso Chicken


And the list could go on and on.

  If I had to pick my last meal to eat before I died, it would be my mom's fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and noodles. Awesome meal.

  Most of the time that I eat out, if chicken is on the menu, that is what I order in some form. I love it and never tired of it.

  So even if it seems like a weird thing to be thankful for, I am very thankful for chicken!






No comments:

Post a Comment