Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Monday, November 24, 2014

30 days of thankfulness, Day 24: Thankful for days off



I am thankful for a day off on November 24, and on a day that I do have off. Z
  I love Sundays, a day we are commanded to rest and cease from labor (can we get another Sunday, maybe in the middle of the week?), and I do enjoy going to church.... most of the time. But there is also something about a day off that you don't feel you have to do anything. A day to sleep in, hang around the house in old clothes pjs, go shopping, out to eat, just take some "me time".

  And I need it. We all do. I work with a guy who eats up all of the overtime he can get, and is at work more than he isn't. I have a life. I don't want it filled with work. And now I am going to go enjoy my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment