Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Monday, November 17, 2014

30 days of thankfulness, Day 17: Thankful for my job

 
Today I am thankful for my job. I would like a better paying one, and wish I didn't have to drive so far, but I like what I am doing...... most days. I have good coworkers and employers, and it is an interesting and entertaining job at times.

  There have been times in my life when I wasn't working, and that is depressing. There have been times when I hated my job and/or had an employer who was mean and hard to work for, but I don't have that at this job. Not every minute is peaches and cream.....when you work with the public, there are always people who are difficult, but I have met a lot of nice people and most people are thankful and appreciative of my assistance.

  And I have every Sunday off. That hasn't been the case for a while, but since taking over this position back in March, I have been able to do what God intended - not work on Sundays. That is also something to be thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment