Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Friday, November 21, 2014

30 days of thankfulness, Day 21: Thankful for the day Obama will leave office

 
I have felt out of sorts all day. More depressed than normal, not feeling too well physically, and really angry at Obama for granting amnesty to 5 million people, something he knows and admits he has no authority to do.

  So to be honest, I haven't been feeling too thankful today, but I tried to come up with something I am thankful for, and this came to me. Maybe it is bad to be political in a thankful post, but I am thankful...... thankful that Obama will no longer be president on January 20, 2017. And I am thankful that we now have a Republican majority in both the Senate and House.

No comments:

Post a Comment