Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Wednesday, January 4, 2012

31 days of thankfulness, day 4: Friends

Today I am thankful for friends. I have a lot of friends of varying "friend-ness", if that is a word. I am sure it isn't. I have close friends, friends I have known for as long as I can rememeber, new friends, old friends, young friends. I have a best friend, Steven, who unfortunately lives 400 miles away. Best friends like him are great. I am very thankful for him. Sometimes I'd like to smack him, but most of the time he is cool (I wrote that because he will read it). He used to blog - awesome blog too, but he got too lazy or something to do that :-) - anyway, I am very thankful for him.

I am thankful for my facebook friends. Some I have never met, some I will never meet on this earth, but some of them make me smile or think with things they post.

Some people call themselves your friend, but then they drift away, or drop you at the first sign of something they don't like about you. I am thankful for the friends in my life who know the worst about me, and still call me their friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment