Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 days of thankfulness, day 1: Family

No family is perfect. Mine isn't, but I am thankful for them. My parents have been overprotective, have had a hard time letting go, but they raises my two sisters and I well, and would do anything for us.

My sisters and I get along great, and have never had any major squabbles as adults, just as kids.

I have two great brothers-in-law who provide well for their famlies and aren't deadbeats.

And the kids.... I have 6 great nieces and nephews, three of each, who I love as much if they were mine.

When we all get together, we have fun. We all get along great, and there is no fighting and scrapping as there is in so many families.

For these, my family, I am thankful for on not only this first day of 2012, but all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment