Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Monday, November 6, 2017

30 days of thankfulness, day #6




On day #6, I am thankful for music. I have a lot of CDs, and have music playing a lot in my car and at home. My favorite genre' is Southern Gospel, and I contend that it is the best music and the most encouraging. I am mostly listening to Christmas music at this time of year, and am thankful there is so much good Christmas music out there. Music can soothe the soul, make you happy, encourage you, take you down memory lane, and more.

 There are people who rarely listen to music, and I don't understand that. There are Christians who seem to mostly listen to secular music, and I don't get that either. If one is a Christian, shouldn't you want to listen to Christian music that will bring you closer to God, instead of the music of the world? I am thankful there is such a wide variety of music on the Christian market today, and that modern technology means you can take it everywhere you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment