Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Friday, November 10, 2017

30 days of thankfulness day #10

 On day # 10, I am thankful for my upbringing. No parent or family is perfect, but I have heard and read of so many people who had really messed up upbringing and it has resulted in them being messed up. I was spanked, I was taught to respect people, to be on time, to do a job well, and more. I was taken to church, and went to a Christian school all of my school years. My family ate meals together, went on family vacations together, played games together,, and had fun. There were no drugs, smoking, or alcohol in our home. There was no abuse.

 We didn't roam the streets as kids. My parents kept track of where we were and who we were with.

  Life wasn't perfect.... nobody's is, but I am thankful for how I was raised and for the home life I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment