Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas songs that make me cringe




 I have been in the mood to blog, and am completely empty of ideas, so this is the result: Christmas songs that I hear that I wish I didn't hear. In no particular order.

1) Blue Christmas by Elvis (or any song by Elvis. I love the song by other people)

2)Santa Baby by anyone

3) Baby It's Cold Outside by anyone

4) That Old Lang Syne by Dan Fogelberg

5) The Little Drummer Boy, with Peace on Earth by David Bowie and Bing Crosby

6) White Christmas with the alternate way of singing it

7) For Christ's Sake, It's Christmas by George Strait

8) Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen

9) Last Christmas by Taylor Swift or George Michael....or anyone

10) Dominick The Donkey by Lou Monte

11) Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC

No comments:

Post a Comment