Friday, June 24, 2016
Things men need to stop doing
This came about because of boredom - half fun and half serious ....Things men need to stop doing:
1) man bun - come on, it looks ridiculous
2) earrings - makes guys look like a sissy.... or gay..... or both
3) excessive tattoos...or any tattoos - don't try to look like a tattoo advertisement. And in today's competitive job market, why do something to make oneself less employable?
4) Walking out on their family
5) Just being a sperm donor - not taking responsibility for getting a woman pregnant
6) Driving a Prius
7) Putting sports above people and God
8) Long hair......really? Why do men want to be mistaken for a woman??
9) Capri pants.... just no.....
10) Porn - we are better than that
13) Hiding feelings
14) Refusing to cry
15) Putting the toilet seat back down - come on, let's stand up for ourselves!
16) Sex before marriage - yeah, that is God's design and intent. You can live without it
17) Wearing purple and pink - few guys can pull it off
20) Putting work before family
21) Wearing sweat pants in public - uh, no.
22) Smoking - be a real man and say no
23) Beer bellies - so not attractive dude
24) Showing crack - they do make longer shirts.....
25) Duck Dynasty beards - sure, you may want to cover up your ugly mug, but keep it short and neat
26) Comb overs - that includes Donald Trump
27) Hair pieces - you're not fooling anyone
28) Dying hair - nope, not fooling anyone here either
29) Shaving their chests - why even think about it? Be a real man and let it grow!
30) Chewing tobacco - what a nasty habit, and about as manly as sticking your head in the sewer
31) Being self-centered
32) Being a couch potato
32) Wearing lounge pants in public - they are pajamas! Pajamas!
33) Flirting - especially if you're married
34) Playing the field - if you're not ready to eat, then quit looking at the menu
35) Bottling up tears and emotions - real men CAN cry and show emotions. Stop being a coward and just do it....it will feel good
36) Acting so tough - again, you're not fooling anyone
37) Golfing - unless you're an old man wearing ugly plaid shorts.....
38) Piercing body parts - why would any man even want to?
39) Gambling - sure, you can stop.......after you lose everything
40) Drinking excessively - if you must drink, stay sober and don't waste the entire paycheck
41) Unbuttoning shirts several buttons - is it that hard to breathe with more buttons buttoned?
42) Wearing bling - ugh
43) Doing drugs - yeah, even marijuana. Be a man and just say no
44) Cursing - it shows a limited vocabulary and does not impress at all
45) Riding motorcycles - it isn't safe, and why risk your life and leave behind family just to ride one
46) Wearing ties - it is time to revolt....besides, a woman probably invented them to torture men
47) Opening your wife or girlfriend's car door - she can do it herself
48) Being henpecked - you know who you are
49) Voting for liberals
50) Throwing your clothes on the floor - pick up!