Thursday, June 23, 2016
Pet peeves, First edition
I can't believe I have been blogging as long as I have and have never done a blog on pet peeves..... so no better time than now:
1) Music artists who put out a "best of" CD and put a Christmas song on it. Who wants to hear a Christmas song when it isn't Christmas, and who is going to put the CD in at Christmas to listen to the one Christmas song? They always get skipped by me.
2) Women who breastfeed who think they have a right to do it in public and seem to intentionally do so to rub it in people's faces.
3) Taco Bell's common practice of coming out with something I really like, and then discontinuing it.
4) People who tell me if I don't vote for Donald Trump, I am voting for Hillary Clinton. What alternate reality are they living in?!
5) Preachers who take an hour or more to say what they could have said in 30 minutes.
6) "Watch for motorcycles" signs and bumper stickers....if you drive a less safe vehicle, you are the one mainly responsible for your safety....not the people driving safer vehicles.
7) People who are consistently late for church. Come on, it starts at the same time every week.
8) Women who think they have to do everything men do.
9) Forcing kids to play sports they are not good at and do not like.
10) People referring to themselves as "mommy" or "daddy" to an animal
11) Semi truck drivers who insist on passing a vehicle and takes forever to do it while I am held up behind them
12) Complaints about political posts....guess they don't want to be informed.
13) Having the tip taken out automatically at a restaurant.....just happened on vacation for the first time for me, and I did not like it.
14) Laxer rules and requirements for motocrcyles than for cars
15) Having to always ask for mayonaise to be left off a sandwich....... that is something that should not come automatically.
16) Getting someone who can barely speak English when calling customer service.
17) Smokers who throw their cigarette butts everywhere as if they have a special right to litter
18) The extremely loud music at Texas Roadhouse
19) People who think it is their business why a person is still single or childless
20) Guys who wear earrings
21) People who have tattoos and have an attitude about anyone who doesn't like tattoos
22) Facebook friends who only comment when they disagree with you
23) Winter, cold, and snow
24) Parents who put their kids through a divorce and custody battle
26) People who come to the Emergency Department for tooth aches and other minor things that are not emergencies
27) Drivers that pull out in front of me even though there are no vehicles behind me
28) King James Version only people who are too dogmatic
29) Attempts to guilt me into doing something
30) People who walk around in public talking on their cell phones with the phone on speaker so you get to hear both sides of the conversation