Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My wish list

I'm a simple guy, and like simple things for Christmas. My family is big on wish lists, and mine usually has some books I want, a CD or two, cologne (spray kind), and clothes. But what if I could have anything I wanted? The possiblities are endless......

1) My own house, complete with a large room I could use for a library, complete with a fireplace and a lazyboy chair

2) My own bookstore with a cafe/coffee shop

3) An SUV

4) A vacation in the mountains, right after Christmas

5) A slimmer me

6) Money :-)

7) My own Keurig coffee brewer with lots of non-coffee items

8) Lots of gift cards

9) A long visit and/or vacation with my best friend

10) A vacation at the ocean (after the mountains one)

11) Peace on earth

12) A new president.... a true conservative one

13) The chance to tell Barak and Michelle just what I think of them and their policies

14) The resignations of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi... or the voting out of them

15) A laptop

16) A good job, though not necessary if I got #2 :-)

17) More energy

18) A full head of hair

19) A new bed

20) The chance to meet some of my favorite authors..... hey, this IS a wish list... all of them

21) A cure for cancer

22) Abortion banned

23) Winning Dave Ramsey's weekly $10,000 giveaway

24) More time

25) Getting all of my stuff out of storage

26) True love

27) A maid

28) Spring, 24/7, 365 days a year

29) Being more successful

30) The chance to meet and talk with George W and Laura Bush

31) The total annhilation of Obamacare and Obama's policies

32) A better and more free America

33) Stock in a chicken farm

34) Snow at Christmas, but no other time

35) And end to my personal struggle

36) That no child would ever hurt

37) God allowed back in the schools, courtrooms, and public square

38) That good would win more than evil

39) A trip to Israel

40) That everyone would be home for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment