Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Monday, January 2, 2012

31 days of thankfulness, day 2: House

It is rather depressing to be my age and living with my parents. It was supposed to be a temporary thing until I found full time work after moving back from the state of Indiana, but it has been three years now. Three years of having most of my belongings in storage. Three years of feeling like I have no independence.

Admittedly, I have looked on this more negatively than anyone knows. I feel shame, and I feel like I have failed...... but it is better than living on the street. I could be staying in a box on a street corner somewhere, but I do have a roof over my head, and though I hope and pray I get my own place again soon, today I am thankful for what I have: a roof over my head and a place to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment