Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Thursday, March 1, 2018

What if Nikolas Cruz had sought help?

 I am blessed to have attended a Christian school from K-12. Unfortunately, I was bullied a lot which messed me up a lot in several areas.... but I am still glad I wasn't in a public school.

 The Florida school shooter, Nikolas Cruz, was 19 years old. I assume he has only been out of school for a year. Whatever was building in him to do what he did wasn't something that just happened....it was building for a long time.

 What if he had sought help when he was in school? He may have received counseling of some sort that may have helped a bit, but he would never have been pointed to  the solution: Jesus. You see, the public school kicked God out. Teachers and others can get in trouble if they dared talk to a student about Jesus. That isn't allowed.

But what if Cruz had been in a school where prayer was allowed, where anyone could talk freely about Jesus? Could it have made a difference? We will never know. But we do know this: all of these shooters were liberals, raised by liberals, and schooled in liberal thought in government run schools where talk of God is not allowed, and prayer is not allowed. Could it be that public schools with all their anti-God and pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-transgender and pro everything else evil is spawning killers?

 It isn't the fault of the NRA. It isn't Trump's fault, nor Republicans. It is because of evil, and our country pushing God and morals aside, and embracing everything evil and wicked that man can come up with. Morality and God are mocked, while the vile is celebrated, defended, and pushed on our kids.

 These shootings are not done by kids raised in Christian homes with both parents involved. They aren't done by kids in Christian schools.....or those home schooled. They are done by men and boys raised in the wicked public schools, and most of them with an absentee father or no father.

 We have decided not to do anything God's way.....marriage, sexuality, morals, child rearing, education, and more......and this is the result.

 I was a troubled kid. I was bullied more than anyone seemed to realize. I grew up thinking no one liked me. It was largely responsible for struggling to believe God loved me, a struggle that lasted until a few years ago. I also believe it played a big part in my sexuality issues.

 But I never thought about hurting anyone. Never.

 And I believe it was because I was raised right, and knew that God was the answer. Something Nikolas Cruz never had the chance to learn at school, and possibly nowhere else.


*Disclaimer: I in no way excuse this young man's actions or mean to take away his own responsibility for his horrible and evil actions

No comments:

Post a Comment