Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Wednesday, November 15, 2017

30 days of thankfulness day #15

 On day #15, I am thankful for days off. I had yesterday and today off, and thoroughly enjoyed my days off. On Tuesday, I met two of my nieces for 99 cent taco Tuesday at our local Mexican restaurant. I hit Walmart and picked up a few things I needed. Spent the rest of the day reading and lounging around the house. Today, I didn't even leave the house....well, not the property. I was outside for a few times. I spent the day doing laundry and housework, then watched a couple of movies and made myself a great supper of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and stuffing (Stove Top). I know how to make mashed potatoes and gravy, but not home made stuffing. It was an awesome 2 days off, and I am thankful for every day off I have.






No comments:

Post a Comment