Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Thursday, October 5, 2017

A walk through my bachelor pad

This blog post is for people who may be interested in what my place looks like now that I am completely moved in and everything is in place.

First, the outside:





Next, inside: the downstairs.

 There is an entry way, and off it is the kitchen and an all purpose room. First, the kitchen:






And then the all purpose room:







Off the all purpose room is the downstairs bathroom and the living room, which also connects to the kitchen.

Bathroom:



Living room:







There is a small hallway that leads to the dining room. The hallway has a door to the basement on the left and a door going outside on the right.

The dining room:





The majority of these CDs are Southern Gospel, with the last couple of shelves holding instrumental and some Praise and Worship and Christian Contemporary. The shelf is supposed to hold 428 CDs, though I left room to add more.

All CDs are alphabetized by artist, separated by genre'



This CD shelf holds my Christmas CD, and some of my Christmas DVDs, mostly music ones.


And this one holds the rest of my P&W and CCM, along with some country.


The piano I learned to play on many years ago





Off the dining room are the steps upstairs. To the left in the upstairs hall is the library. The books are all alphabetized by author, separated by genre': fiction, non-fiction, Christmas, humor, devotionals, and Bibles. The Narnia books are also separate with my Narnia movies and other Narnia "stuff."












The spare bedroom, which also holds my non-fiction books and Christmas books:




My bedroom: 





And lastly, the upstairs bathroom which is very conveniently off of my bedroom:



Not shown: The storage room, which is off the muti purpose room downstairs..... and the laundry room, which is off the upstairs bathroom. :)

4 comments: