Purpose




Thoughts of a messed up Christian saved by God's grace





Saturday, January 25, 2014

Top 12 things I dislike about winter

I don't like winter. Nothing about it, other than Christmas, and I'd be OK with celebrating it in a warmer season..... anyway, everyone is doing top lists, so here is mine:

1) The cold. I hate being cold, and would rather have summer. 70 is perfect, but I'll take hot over cold

2) Snow



3) Cleaning my car off after it gets covered with snow

4) Having to warm my car up to go anywhere when it sits outside

5) It is a proven fact - my doctor verified it for me when I was seeing her for depression - people are more depressed in the winter. I know I am.

6) Bad roads.



7) It never fails that a miniature piece of ice gets under my wipers and they won't make contact, leaving me with a dirty windshield I can hardly see through

8) Sloppy roads

9) Winter is harder on vehicles

10) My car gets filthy and I can't wash it

11) Heating bills cost more in the winter

12) Unless you're a glutton for punishment, there's nothing you can do outside. No nice walks, no games of corn hole, no browsing at yard sales....I just want to stay in





No comments:

Post a Comment